The Adult Bleeding Disorders Program of BC provides specialist interdisciplinary care to people with inherited bleeding disorders such as Hemophilia and von Willebrand Disease. Outpatient clinics are held at St. Paul’s Hospital and in four out-reach locations: Kelowna, Nanaimo, Prince George and Victoria.
The following services are offered:
- Comprehensive care for patients and families with Hemophilia A and B of all severities
- Diagnosis and ongoing care of all inherited bleeding disorders
- Bleeding disorder/trauma/surgical management recommendations
- Home coagulation factor infusion program
- Care of women with bleeding disorders
- Inpatient care when admitted to St. Paul's Hospital
- Inpatient remote support and consultation when admitted to other hospitals
We promote independence, self-care and practice within a patient centre value based care model.
We assist you and your family and other health care providers to become more informed about your bleeding disorder so that you can receive optimal care as close to home as possible.
Referral to attend Bleeding Disorders Clinics is required. Fax REFERRAL FORM to 604-806-8784.
Phone 604-806-8855 Toll Free 866-806-8855 email