Physical Activity and Bleeding Disorders
- In the Driver's Seat
- This workbook was developed by members of the Canadian Physiotherapists in Hemophilia Care (CPHC) to guide adults with bleeding disorders through an organized and thoughtful approach to decision-making around physical activities.
- Destination Fitness
- Helping patients to develop personalized fitness plans to improve overall health.
- Physical Activity Services at HealthLink BC
- This website provides general physical activity information and professional guidance to residents of British Columbia to help them be more physically active and lead a healthier lifestyle.
- Leisure Access Program
- This program provides low-income Vancouver residents with access to basic recreation programs and services at Park Board facilities at a reduced cost.
If you have any questions about exercising please discuss with the physiotherapist during your clinic visit or email here.