Pain Self Management Resources
- Pain BC
- This group aims to transform the way pain is understood and treated in our province. It has a variety of self-management strategies and resources to help manage chronic pain.
- Pain Waves Podcast
- The Pain Waves podcast by Pain BC is where you can hear leading chronic pain experts and people living with pain discuss the latest pain management research, tools, stories, and trends.
- UCLA Mindfulness Awareness Research Center: Guided Meditations
- This website offers free mindfulness and meditation resources to the general public, teaching the skills of mindfulness across the lifespan.
- BCSM: Chronic Pain Self Management Program
- This is a community program to help people live successfully with chronic pain. It is led by two trained leaders who complete a four-day training workshop and is delivered in communities to groups of 12-16 persons, once a week for 2 ½ hours, for six consecutive weeks.