Getting ready for clinic
It is important to notify our office of any medical tests, blood work, or medical/surgical appointments you have had in the last year or so. This is so we can make sure we have all the relevant reports on your chart for our review before you come. Having your chart up-to-date with this information will save both you and our team time and result in the most thorough experience for you.
Our team would like to invite you to register for Cambian Navigator, a web application that you can use to send us your information electronically, and make sure we are ready for your visit with us. This patient-centred, collaborative platform is easy-to-use and privacy-approved. Being registered in Cambian Navigator can better prepare us for your visit and make the best use of your time while you are here. Be sure to let us know when you have registered for your Cambian Navigator account so we can activate your account with our clinic (just call us at 604-806-8855 or email). Privacy and security information about Cambian Navigator may be reviewed HERE.
What to Bring/Prepare for Clinic
- Bring your Personal Health Care Card and photo ID
- 2-3 weeks prior to your appointment register for Cambian Navigator and fill out assigned questionnaire(s)
- It is important for you to bring an up-to-date list of your medications to your appointment (OR this may be completed in the questionnaire that is assigned to you in your Cambian Navigator account - see above).
- If you are on the home factor infusion program, be sure to have all of your infusion records up-to-date at least a week before your appointment.
- Wear loose clothing, or bring shorts or exercise wear to make your physiotherapy assessment easier.
For those travelling to clinic, you may be eligible for some support programs to offset costs. More information is provided HERE. After reviewing this information, if you have questions about travel to clinic, please contact our office by phone or email.